Sticker date   Unknown

Build week     Unknown

Build Date     Unknown

If it is in Transit or Arrived

Your State     NY

ETA               6-8 Weeks

Delivered Date

Added,....  Can I get the color ?

WooHoo!  Got my sticker today!  And it correctly reflects what I ordered!

Mr. Malibu, if you would please, update the spreadsheet record for my Bordeaux Reserve Red Energi TI (DR319147) to show a sticker date of 5/3/2013.  My sales guy sent me an email on May 1 that said my car was "in production" but the Ford ETIS site hasn't reflected this change, so I don't think that counts as a build.  My build week was estimated as next week, May 6, so I'd just leave that as you have it now on the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

(Do I sound excited?)

Mr. Malibu, if you would please, update the spreadsheet record for my Bordeaux Reserve Red Energi TI (DR319147) to show a sticker date of 5/3/2013.  My sales guy sent me an email on May 1 that said my car was "in production" but the Ford ETIS site hasn't reflected this change, so I don't think that counts as a build.  My build week was estimated as next week, May 6, so I'd just leave that as you have it now on the spreadsheet.

Thanks!

(Do I sound excited?)

It will not be in ETIS until one or two days after it is built.

There is a date in the bottom center box on the sticker in the form mm dd yy at the end of a line of letters and numbers.

Add 7 days to that date and that is your most likely build date.

Thanks!

(Do I sound excited?)

Updated, yes but we are all excited.!!!   I just hate waiting until May 20 for my build date!!    Let's build it next week :)

I have a build date!  May 8.  But what does that mean?  Is that the day the car started rolling down the assembly line or the day it rolled off the assembly line?  In short, when could I reasonably expect to get a railcar number indicating the car is in transit?

Please update the progress spreadsheet for DR319147.

The Sticker Date should be: May 2, 2013

The Est. Actual Build date should be: May 8, 2013

The build week is correct as shown.  The dealer told me that the estimated build week was the week of May 6 and they appear to be right on schedule.

I hope to be gas-free by Memorial Day!

Thanks again for keeping this spreadsheet.  I gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the car.  Now all I need is a name for it.

I have a build date!  May 8.  But what does that mean?  Is that the day the car started rolling down the assembly line or the day it rolled off the assembly line?  In short, when could I reasonably expect to get a railcar number indicating the car is in transit?

The build week is correct as shown.  The dealer told me that the estimated build week was the week of May 6 and they appear to be right on schedule.

Thanks again for keeping this spreadsheet.  I gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the car.  Now all I need is a name for it.

I don't know for sure, but I think the car is built in one day.

Spreadsheet updated :)

According to ETIS your car was built on May 8.

My car was built April 1 and delivered to the dealer on April 15.

I am north of Philadelphia.  It took the northern route through Chicago.

Adding 14 days to your build date yields May 22.  I have no idea what rail route they use to get to Virginia.

My sales guy is pretty good at keeping me in the loop.  I was surprised that Etis had the build date before I got an email from him. I figure I'll wait till next week and ask him or ask cyberdman over in the BOF to get me a rail car number.

You're pretty fortunate.  My guy requires at least 2 emails to get 1 response, and then doesn't answer all of my questions either.  He was FANTASTIC for dealer lot sales, but this special order business with him is something I'll never repeat.  :doh: I emailed him early this morning... no response, so I get to try again on Monday.

If you're in San Antonio, your car is just around the corner.  My NRG was also built on May 8 and was passing El Paso at midnight last night.  It'll still be a while until I get it in Northern Virginia.  I have an ETA of 29 May.

I am in San Antonio, but bought the car from a dealer in Austin since there aren't any EV certified dealers in SA yet.  My car apparently goes to Fort Worth, then San Antonio, and then back up to Austin.  My ETA is May 29th as well, but hopefully it will be here a few days sooner.

So I have a build date of next Monday (5/20), no window sticker yet.  :-(

It's about time, has anyone waited longer than you have?

I think there are a couple of people that had order issues or were built and then put in storage awaiting a part. Most people reordered that I've seen. I ordered a week or so before jposs and delivery is a week or so after his. We'll see. No window sticker yet...

Update...

Sticker           17-May-13

Build Date     (reported to be) 24-May-13

Edited by shaggy314