Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Not receiving vehicle health reports

Marvin

I get a "No data received from vehicle" error when I try to run a health check report from my account on Ford's website.

If your vehicle is equipped with SYNC® Connect, once activated, you'll be able to see your Vehicle Health Alerts & Vehicle Health Report.

Does the Fusion Titanium have SYNC® Connect?

If it does; how do I activate it?

The procedure , when I had it, was to log into my account on myfordmobile.com and activate VHR.  Then within the next 24 hours a message would pop up on the screen in the car that had to be acknowledged.  When I had it, even though my car has a data modem, the transaction took place over a dial up cellphone connection.  It sounds like they are now using a different process.  Hopefully the process is explained in detail in the Owner's Manual.  I have not driven a car later than my 2013 so I don't know what changes they may have made.  All I know is that because of the changes VHR is no longer available for my 2013 Energi.

We had to use a combination of FordPass and MyFord Mobile to get our phones to communicate with the car. Once we did that, we only use MyFord Mobile. I can't find anything about VHRs in the manual or in MyFord Mobile. The only place I have found a way to try and access the VHR is using my account on the Ford website and going to My Account > My Ford Vehicles > Details. However, when I try and run a VHR I get this:

Screenshot 2020-11-17 125250.png