Ford Fusion Energi Forum

Looking at getting a Fusion Energi

Tucker

I am new and looking into buying a new when they come out Ford Fusion.  I was hoping to get peoples feedback on how you feel about this up coming car.  Thanks for all your info

Tucker, here is a link to a pretty nice comparison of the different options that are available on the two models that are available in the 2013 Fusion Energi: http://www.north-county-ford.com/carresearch/Trims2/make_Ford/model_Fusion%20Energi%20Plug-In%20Hybrid/year_2013/confid_northcountyford/. Click on "View All Equipment.

This will not help you decide on a hybrid over the plug-in but it will help you decide on the SE Luxury plug-in over the Titanium plug-in. From what I have gleaned so far, if you load the SE Luxury up with options it will be so close in price to the Titanium that you will likely choose to buy the Titanium (like I did). There are some options that come on the Titanium that you can't get on the SEL (like the 12 speaker sound system).

Edited by pluggedin

Tucker, here is a link to a pretty nice comparison of the different options that are available on the two models that are available in the 2013 Fusion Energi: http://www.north-county-ford.com/carresearch/Trims2/make_Ford/model_Fusion%20Energi%20Plug-In%20Hybrid/year_2013/confid_northcountyford/. Click on "View All Equipment.

This will not help you decide on a hybrid over the plug-in but it will help you decide on the SE Luxury plug-in over the Titanium plug-in. From what I have gleaned so far, if you load the SE Luxury up with options it will be so close in price to the Titanium that you will likely choose to buy the Titanium (like I did). There are some options that come on the Titanium that you can't get on the SEL (like the 12 speaker sound system).

Pluggedin:

Am I reading it right that you can't get a rear view camera on the Titanium?  It says $295 for the SE and NA for the Titanium.

ChuckJ

Pluggedin:

Am I reading it right that you can't get a rear view camera on the Titanium?  It says $295 for the SE and NA for the Titanium.

ChuckJ

ChuckJ, the rear view camera is listed under the standard items for the Titanium; along with ambient lighting, HD radio, Intelligent access with push button start, rear deck lid spoiler, remote start, reverse sensing system and the Sony premium sound system w/12 speakers. Irregardless of what the link I provided indicates.

Edited by pluggedin

ChuckJ, the rear view camera is listed under the standard items for the Titanium, along with ambient lighting, HD radio, Intelligent access with push button start, rear deck lid spoiler, remote start, reverse sensing system and the Sony premium sound system w/12 speakers.

Thanks, I knew I was missing it somewhere.

ChuckJ

Thanks for the link, and congrats on getting your VIN today. Trying to decide between the loaded SEL with nice rims and the Titanium with one-size-must-fit-all standard rims (not a big fan). Wondering how loud I'd have to turn up the 12 speaker Titanium sound system to make me forget about the rims. :)

TX NRG, I don't want to burst your bubble, but I went to "Build and Price" for the Energi and neither the SEL or Titanium will give you a choice of rim. They are both 17" wheels and you get what they give you. They do provide a picture of the wheel though, I hope you like it. ;)