Ford Fusion Energi Forum

BCCM problem

Sano

Dear Ford experts let me tell you story of my car problem energi titanium 2019.

about 2 months ago i had a car accident on the road when driving , the accident was light and nothing bad happened to car except front bumper lightly break and left fender was dented. So when I decided to repair my car , I dis assembled the bumper and fender. When first time I took off the fender I didn't not noticed the problem on charging cable HG9Z-14A303-B, it was previously repaired but in very bad condition , so when I plugged in after assembling of the fender, the opened part on the cable shorted and smoke came out behind the fender , I quickly switched of the charger but it was late already. 

When I turned on the car i got an message on car display that says "THE VEHICLE PLUGGED IN" I selected "NO" then I turn on the start button again the car starts. So after diagnostics I saw a trouble code " P0D58:00 Proximity Detection Circuit Low: No

Sub Type Information" , after very long inspection according to the manual "414-03A High Voltage Battery Charging System 2019 Fusion Hybrid/Energi
Diagnosis and Testing" instructions I came to conclusions to replace BCCM(SOBDMC) modul , I bought  completely new one from ebay and replaced it, after replacement my car started normally again no information "THE VEHICLE PLUGGED IN" and car started from one pushing of the start button. all codes cleared and all was good until I plugged in the charger. 

When I plugged in charger car charging port light ring blinks after 1 minute of plugging and blocked charging process.

after diagnostics I got three trouble codes:

===SOBDM DTC P0D80:00-2A===
Code: P0D80 - Battery Charger Input Circuit / Open

Status (-2A):
 - DTC Present at Time of Request
 - Malfunction Indicator Lamp is Off for this DTC

Module: Secondary OBD Control Module A

===BECM DTC P0E87:00-27===
Code: P0E87 - Battery Charger 'B' Input Voltage Too High

Status (-27):
 - DTC Present at Time of Request
 - Malfunction Indicator Lamp is Off for this DTC

Module: Battery Energy Control Module

===OBDII DTC P0E87-P===
Code: P0E87 - Battery Charger 'B' Input Voltage Too High

Status (-50):
 - Pending - malfunction is expected to be confirmed 

Module: On Board Diagnostic II

when I unplug the charger and cleared the codes they not appeared again even if I drive long distance , but when i plug in the charger this three errors appear again. 

Every two or three days I have to charge my car small battery, as it die evey two or three days. 

Notice: I tried even to 110v charger 100% working and 220v 100% working , my current sockets are 220v. 

By diagnostic (FORD IDS, FORScan) I checked , there is no battery rebalancing option. there is only reset process and I did it after replacement of module. There is no even ASBUILD information data at all for BCCM , I checked. 

I took screenshots of PLUGGED in moment and plugged off moment.

IMG-709bafdffa9311540167b5fe44a979c6-V.jpg

IMG-7e417838631ad1e67976de68f57844c8-V.jpg