Ford Fusion Energi Forum

New To Energi Titanium in San Diego

ckrsFusion

I just got my Sterling Grey Energi Titanium this weekend. I had a great experience getting the car at Kearney Ford.  I highly recommend going there if you are in the market.

I previously drove a 2005 Prius, which I loved. So I am not new to hybrids and going for the best mileage. Loving the car so far, especially the design of the car.  

CKRS

I just got my Sterling Grey Energi Titanium this weekend. I had a great experience getting the car at Kearney Ford.  I highly recommend going there if you are in the market.

I previously drove a 2005 Prius, which I loved. So I am not new to hybrids and going for the best mileage. Loving the car so far, especially the design of the car.  

CKRS

Welcome... I also had a 2005 Prius for 128k miles, sold it to co-worker in 2009 when I got the 2010 FFH (Sterling Gray), he still drives that Prius every day and it has 196k now.

I think you'll find that going to the Energi will be a big improvement in ride and amenities, etc.  Keep us posted, and post a pic!

Hi CKRS,

Similarities here....I also owned a 2005 Prius during the highest gas prices time.  I remember smiling as it cost me $25 to fill 'er up and a few SUV owners were paying $100.  At that time getting the best mpg was important for me.  I do have to admit that the Prius was rather boring to drive but it made up for it in high mpg's.  The interior felt huge and you could store a lot of stuff as well as carry a lot of stuff in the Prius.  Amazing packaging!

Step into 2013....I also purchased my Energi Titanium from Kearney Pearson Ford on June 29th.  I had to drive 6 hours to get it!  But it was worth the drive since the experience at that dealer was fantastic.  And driving home the next day allowed me the opportunity to get to know the car.  The drive home only took 5 hours, 10 minutes!  I absolutely love this car.

You'll find this forum very helpful - a lot of knowledge about the Energi and other topics - I have learned a lot from everyone here.

• 2 months later...

CKRS,

Just got mine there yesterday - a 2013 Fusion Energi Titanium in Tuxedo Black.  Keith and Bill were extremely helpful and I got this for around the same as a 2014 Fusion Hybrid with fewer options would have cost.

Enjoy!

Edited by SD Diver